Monday, March 16, 2009

Given a second chance to life

Hey there, sorry for didn't update for a long time, lately busy with studies and assignments. Promise will give you guys more pictures this weekend.


I just want to share a testimonial. Today as i walk back from puncak Banyan from Yueh Teng place, I nearly get knocked and runned down by a car. When I cross the road, i saw that there is no car but unknown to me, there a speeding car coming towards my direction.


Thanks God Jasmine was beside me and she reflectively pull me away from the car. If not, probably you will see me in tomorrow newpaper with different parts flying all over. I was shock and stun, then, the realisation come to me that I have cheated death once again. Really thank God for his protection on me, if not probably I won't be here anymore to annoy you guys anymore. (alloy and dada)



Make me realise how I often taken life for granted. We are just like flowers that quickly fades, here today and been gone tomorrow. Our life is very fragile, there is no guarantee for tomorrow. We may never know if today is our last day. So from now on, I will live life to the fullest, appreciating that each day;

is a gift,
is a blessing,
is a oppurcunity to love others,
is a day to make a difference in someone else life.



So if anyone i never belanja makan before, please let me know, don't want to die one day and be known as a stingy person. Haha.. .God bless

3 comments:

  1. u havent belanja me. haha. be careful next time, wilfred, no matter wat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing o....jus shared the same issue...appreciate things n life in my blog yday ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-)

    God bless. Appreciate life. :-)

    ReplyDelete