Thursday, June 4, 2009

My first prom night on my 23rd birthday

On the 25th May 2009, I have two significant events that happen to my life. First of all is my birthday and second, it is the date in which I participate in my first prom night. My date for that night is Charlene Lim, my classmates in my pharmacy course. The jacket (Forever 21) that I used is given for my birthday present by my cell group and church members. So I wanna thank them for a wonderful birthday gift, thanks for making me look great. Haha... Overall we have a wonderful time with a lot of dances and singing performances. I enjoy the food and atmosphere there. Hopefully next year I will be able to attend another prom night and this time crown as prom king. Haha... Just kidding


My date (Charlene) & me


Me & CB


Me & Christine


Me & Loges


Me & Yueh Teng


Me & Pinky


Jasmine & me


Prom king (Mahmud) & me


ME & the magician (Lai)

5 comments: