Friday, January 30, 2009

Family Issue continue

Some more of the photos ^_^,


Front left: Ah Yi (my nephew), Ah Chien and Sien Sien (my nieces)
Back left: Ai Nee (my cousin) and Amy
~From what I heard, she work as a pharmacist assistant. Haha... maybe next time I'll be her boss ^_^'''


Ah Yong (my cousin) and his girlfriend (I'm sorry I don't know her name)
~This is the first time I saw him with a girlfriend. Really pity them cause me and my sis have been teasing them during the visit


From left: my uncle (my mum's second brother), my mum, my grandmother and dad
~ I think she 70+ years old. She my only surviving grandparents.


From left: Ah Yi, my cousin in law, Sien Sien and Ah Chung (my cousin)
~ I have a new realization. The older you get, there will be more people younger than you.


My dog (Bobby)
~ Yep, he is still part of the family ^_^


From left: My mum and my twin brother (Daniel)
~Yep, the guy who look like me is my twin brother. This is how he look in case you are wondering. Thought I feel I'm more good looking.. Haha.. feel free to comment

No comments:

Post a Comment