Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Family Issue

Just want to share the pictures I took during the Chinese New Year.


From left: My sister (Amy), My aunt and me. Ya the pretty girl on the left is really my sister. So don't ask if she really my sister or no? Haha...


From left: Amy, my mum, my grandaunt,my dad and me. My twin brother is missing from this photo because he's still in France. Apparently in France, Chinese New Year is not recognise as a holiday.


Amy and our niece (Sien Sien). Ya I'm a uncle now Haha... felt old already.......


From left: My cousin in law, me and my dad. My cousin is the one teach me how to play guitar at the very beginning......


Me and my adorable niece (Sien Sien). I think that's her nick name, didn't bother to ask for her real name. Haha... she very cute and adorable same like her uncle here. Haha... just kidding


My parents with my two nieces. Haha.. that make them granduncle and grandaunty.


My living room which look neat and tidy just for the Chinese New Year. Other time of the year it would be a bit messy.


My garden. Very green, thats why i rarely suffer from eye strain when I'm back in Kuching.

Thats all. Thank you ^_^

2 comments:

  1. hi wilfred, your house looked cosy to me :)
    your sis really very pretty ...

    ReplyDelete