Friday, January 30, 2009

What happen last month?

On the 16th January 2009, we went for an outing on a Friday night. We went to a restaurant cafe by the name of Simply Fusion which is situated in Jaya One complex, Petaling Jaya. Here the pictures,


From left: Rays, Yueh Teng,Christine, Sing Siang, Woei Yau and me
Behind: Ivan


From left: me, Christine, Sing Siang and Yueh Teng


From left: Woei Yau, Jasmine and me


From left: Woei Yau, Ivan and me

Okay enough about people. Here the pictures of food and drinks that we have ordered;


Ice lemon tea
~ Complimentary from the set meal


Fish and chips







Here are the deserts which come together with the set meal. We are allowed to choose a slice of cake to our liking.











Lemon yogurt cheese cake
~ Have a little bit sourish taste


Cappuccino cheese cake

pss- sorry some of the cake and dishes i have forgotten the name but I'll find out and let you know soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment